The Rajasthan High Court called for applications to the vacant posts of LDC/ Lower Division Clerk, in the various District court complexes across the State of Rajasthan. Rajasthan LDC-2017 exam was conducted on the 23rd of July, 2017.
This article will be elucidating on quick recapitulation of the exam details and will give our readers an insight as to what the cut-offs will be and how to access their answer keys which have been declared by the exam authority.
Rajasthan High Court LDC 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
A peek into the eligibility criteria for the Rajasthan LDC-2017 will give all the candidates a quick reckoner as to where they strand.
A candidate for direct recruitment to the Rajasthan Lower Divisional Clerk-2017 must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or any Examination of University or Board recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government, or any higher examination, and must in addition possess a good knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and must have passed:-
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India; OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme; OR
- Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a University established by law in India or from an Institution recognized by the Government, OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Governement; OR
- Rajatshan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited; OR
- Senior Secondary school examination with computer science as an optional subject; OR
Provided that in suitable cases, the High Court may relax the condition of Computer Application qualification for physically disabled persons, who shall be eligible for recruitment and appointment to the earmarked and reserved posts in accordance with the Rajasthan Disabled Persons Employment Rules, 2000 and orders of the Government issued from time to time in this behalf.
A candidate for direct recruitment to Rajasthan LDC-2017 must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the last date fixed for submission of the application.
Rajasthan High Court LDC 2017 – Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan LDC-2017 written examination shall include the following papers & each paper will carry the number of marks shown against it:-
|Paper Name||Max Marks||Min Marks||Duration|
|Paper I English||100||40||90 Minutes|
|Paper II Hindi||100||40||90 Minutes|
There will be objective type Question Papers containing 100 Questions in each. Both the papers shall be conducted simultaneously in one shift of three hours.
The Computer [Efficiency & Speed] Test shall consist of two papers:-
|Paper Name||Max Marks||Min Marks||Duration|
|Paper I Speed Test||50||20||10 Minutes|
|Paper II Efficiency Test||50||20||10 Minutes|
- Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in Hindi or Dual Language, i.e. Hindi and English.
- The marks in the Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula: (20/8000) x Net Speed (in depressions per hour)
- The font for Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
- Syllabus for efficiency test shall be as follows:
- The test may be taken on word processing software.
- It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page and table using proper methods.
- Formatting of letter.
- Persons with Disabilities will be exempted from Papers of Computer Test. They will be awarded marks in Computer Test on the basis of average marks obtained by them in the Written Test.
Rajasthan LDC-2017 Answer Keys-
The Rajasthan High Court, following the successful completion of the examination has released the answer keys for the Rajasthan LDC-2017 exam. Rajasthan LDC-2017 exam was conducted on the 23rd of July, 2017. The exam was supposedly taken by over 2 lakh candidates. The candidates may access their Rajasthan LDC-2017 exam model answer keys on the link given here.
Rajasthan LDC-2017 CUT-OFFS:
There has been a deep speculation over the expected cut offs for the Rajasthan LDC-20117 exam, which has now been placed in the category of moderate as compared to the last year’s exam.
Rajasthan LDC-2017 RESULTS:
The results for the Rajasthan LDC-2017 exam shall be tentatively declared in the month of September, 2017.
Our readers will be updated as and when the decaration of results for Rajasthan LDC-2017 exam is about to be announced.